Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bee Flea See Me Key Thee Knee

So, I’m back at home now. Today was my first whole day home this entire break. I left for the airport the day after Christmas ball from Mike’s house and got home at about four yesterday. I was cruising for five days, and then spent a day at my grandma’s house in Florida, and finally, I attended a ski camp at Buck Hill. Camp was supposed to last until Friday, however, my teammates and I decided that the camp had given us all it had to offer and left early.
The weather sucked today so I was confined to my house by the likes of my mother. In order to stay occupied I slept allot... ate some stuff… sat…and did some puzzles when Christine came over for a bit. Yet, it was very good to be home. I think I’m going to take up ice fishing.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger El_Jefe said...

Ice fishing is a great activity. I am sad to say this but i probably have a small fortune invested in tackle and equipment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home