Sunday, December 12, 2004

i like the smell of cedar.


I’m one hour and thirty nine minutes late.

College better be good, because I think that I want out of BHS.

I’m sick of life being so diplomatic, but I fear it’s often the only option.

Henna smells good.

I guess I’m calling today one year for Christine and me. I never officially asked her out, it seemed so lame to have to.

Today I tried “manpoo,” I don’t know if I’m ready for it.

Self actualization is daunting.

Faith is heavy.

“The real bonanza” has malicious intent towards “Napoleon Gabriel.”

If all art is political than so is everything.

Reason is too subjective. But how can true logic be defined?

I’m beginning a campaign to gain weight.

These are all the things i would have talked about if I had time. maybe next time.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I thought we said that some form of art wasn't political. I can't remember which

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

mmmmmmyessss

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger driller. said...

classical music. however, some argue that the thoughts that art provokes can be political.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home