Monday, December 06, 2004

Rebirth of reason.

I want to let everyone know that drillbits is not dead. At one point I thought it would be a long time before I came back here, however my thoughts have changed. I would further extrapolate upon this statement if I didn't have so much work to do tonight. I am going to be busy tomorrow, the next day, Thursday for the first ski meet of the year, and then Friday is just a Friday, so that leaves Saturday December 11th for the triumphant return of Drill Bits. Be mildly prepared for a literary cacophony of consonants, perhaps vowels, and maybe even insight! You will laugh, cry, and at best sit. Tom you are welcome to join the rebirth aswell.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger matt said...

hooray, now i will have something to do at 12 in the morning, regardledd of what the post clock thingy says.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger El_Jefe said...

Back just in time- just as i had to start up my own blog to keep my head in a centripital motion. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home