Saturday, December 18, 2004

A Mundane Update to Kill Time... and Space?

My last ski race was all right, boys placed second and girls placed third. The weather atop Spirit Mountain was frigid. Twenty mph winds were gusting all day. My only complaint was that it took so long, the last racers had to ski in the dark and brave near zero temperatures in millimeter-thick spandex. The discomfort was worth it however, the thrill of slalom racing keeps me coming, even if I'm not the fastest. I placed 18th out of ninety boys with many errors, I'm not disappointed, yet I know that I could to better and give Brainerd a chance at gold. School spirit just fills my soul these days... After the race I had to deal with homework supreme, my anxiety was only stemmed by a trip to the adoration chapel. School was another surreal hell of a Friday. I struggled from class to class with only the prospect of leaving BHS for as long as possible ahead of me. Nevertheless, Lang is coming easy these days, I think I even like it which makes up for my poor performance in psych and physics.

There you have it, an update you probobly don't care about, I don't even think there is anything to be made of this post but this...

"Uh uh, ah uhYo Jeffrey Buss itWhat are ya doin in there?Word em up word em up word em upIn the place at about this timeDJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince just bu bu buggin outLosing it all no senseAy Jeff scratch it scratch it man, scratch itUh aw that was decentNow scratch it a quick joint, a quick one JeffOh yeah yeahWe just bugging we just having some funMe and JeffreyHe's the DJ, I'm the RapperHello can anybody hear meYou can aight that's good you can hear meOkay it's clear it's good okay everybody's got itOne twoOne two andMy rhymes have been written not to be bittenBut as it seems, some suckers keep forgetting the rules about rappin, but that's alrightCause in the next five minutes I'm a have them all uptightStronger than a dinosaur, better known than SantaMan the battles I battle, I usually win em In less than a minute, but it all dependsOn how long it takes you rappers to realiseThat trying to defend yourself is ridiculousDidn't you get my message its out of the questionCause you're toys boys, I'm the Real McCoyI'm really gonna enjoy seeing you destroyedIf I was Fred Flintstone I'd probably own all of BedrockIf I was a criminal I'd probably own a cellblockIf I was in the Navy I would own the seaBut I'm a poet so I own the whole rap industryI'm like a lion my man, and the streets are my denIt's either kill or be killed, so I killI kill again and again and againSurmount the times, rappers I'll slaughter themI tie em up and throw them in the water"
Will Smith He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home