Monday, September 27, 2004

Deskpops friggin rocks

its interactive wallpaper i got from download.com. it makes being a nerd a whole lot easyer and way faster. speed is crucial to a intelligentsia. remember this. i would write more but i don't want to. wait. i do. um, i need some sleep because tomorrow im eating waffles at christines house, if i don't stand her up again. not on purpose of course. sometimes when i sleep i stop sleeping because of my alarm. however i don't fully recover any of my wits and certainly not any of my charm. thus resulting in horrible things. i turned my alarm clock off. i need some more freekin' neurotransmitters in my toastin' reticular formation. no waffles, no breakfast, no happy. i love writing how i want to outside of lang. i got a seven today bet you care about that. its my blog i can self serve all i want jerks. whats your favorite kind of waffles?

6 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger driller. said...

my favorite waffles are the hart shaped ones that my mom makes for me sometimes.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger hannah said...

i once made a heart shaped omelette in the omelette bar. i didn't really, but i should. i havn't used the omelette bar because i am scared like a boy.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Josh Holbrook sleeps with two alarm clocks. Isn't that weird

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

I need to move my alarm across the room so i cant shut it off.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger 88 said...

That's crazy john. I put my alarm across the room too. We're like twins.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger driller. said...

good news, i used two alarms. my phone and my normal alarm and it worked. however, it was a close one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home