Sunday, September 26, 2004

new blog... new dog.

I don't have a new dog, I wish that I did. I don't know who knows this and who doesn't, but I have something to say. I once had two dogs once. They were happy and soft. Josie you were black with white and liked to play. I heard you were an super herder. Cleo you had spots, dots, blips, and nice ears. In the snow you would bound, you almost ended up in the pound. She showed up on our door in the fall of 1997, hey, both dogs were strays. We had Josie for about three years before that. When they flew solo those dogs were sweet in like four ways. But together they were a sour team. One day about 4 years ago they got in a huge backyard wrestling match over some nasty dead animal. They were both so hurt we had to send them both to doggy heaven. this is my blog. I want a small nice new dog.

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

my head hurts

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

GO SCOTT WILLIAMS

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger jimaal said...

hahaha david miller you are so funnnnniiii

 

Post a Comment

<< Home