Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fall Concert!!!!

Those of you that were going to come here really missed out. The show was amazing.

People in Planes opened the show. I liked their music a lot, this was my first exposure to them and I'm a big fan. I liked to lead singer and the heavy hits the most. A lot of kids showed up late so it took a while for the crowd to get fun. Actually, it took a long time, it wasn't until (I)NC came on that it got lively. International Noise Conspiracy was SO FUN, the entire band was off the meat rack. They were such great performers, and soooo Swedish. There was so much energy when they got on stage. All of them had matching --amazing and really euro 80's-- clothes, and danced, and moved, and ROCKED. They are really good live, really good. I like their music soooo much more just from seeing them perform it, they were intense. Lots of people liked them more than the headliner which was the much more well known Bravery. After the excitement of (I)NC i didn't even care about the Bravery. Until I heard the synths. I heard one little sequence during the sound check and I was pumped. So was everyone else. The crowd was way into it after being rocked earlier and moved tons. Nevertheless, I don’t really like the vocals in the bravery... The music is pretty good, fun, but not that interesting all of the time... Although no matter how many times I hear Honest Mistake I'll always love it. And live it was sweet. Also the Bravery had an amazing light set up, very professional, they are getting big-time. So the show was 100% fun, I danced more than at any other show, and they all did a great job. It’s a shame that everyone I know couldn't come.

BTW (I)NC is overthrowing capitalism the sexy way. Dennis loves to gyrate those hips. He even showed the crowd how to dance (which is something that he is amazing at, along with singing...)

P.S. I LOVE SYNTHS

5 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Dennis fuckin Lyxzen. Oh man I'm jealous I wish I would've had the money to go to this

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

GOD DAMMIT. I WANT TO GO BACK IN TIME SO BAD AND MAKE PEOPLE GO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAGA

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger driller. said...

I can't even describe how awesome they were.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger driller. said...

So Hardcore

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

NOPPPPPPPERPEOPOEOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home