Monday, January 17, 2005

New Moobie

This weekend marked the production of my new movie, first with dialogue, featuring AJ, John My Mom, and many more. As of now the film had no name, otherwise it is almost complete. It's due Wednesday and I hope it will be done in time. Crew call was at about three, and shooting was done around six thirty, much shorter than the 3 days we spent in the alley behind the Bridge. Nevertheless I hope this movie will be just as entertaining.
The first scene called for AJ to drive his car into my yard, so that may explain some of the pictures below. Christine was kind enough to document the behind the scenes action, along with Tom who took some moving video. Film Fest 05, bring your friends, and make a movie. But don't fret, the fest isn't going to happen for at least 3 months or so.

7 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger J0hn said...

BRILLIANT

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger hannah said...

feel free to name the movie after me or dedicate it to me or something. or feel free to put it on a vhs/dvd so i can watch it. i mean, feel free to. i wouldn't mind. feel free.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger hannah said...

and feel free to send me a copy. i mean, feel free to. you can even send me cool stuff other tv pro kids did. i mean, feel free. just feel free.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger hannah said...

i'll pass.
you can deliver proctor my special present of a kick in the face for me though. great. thanks.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger J0hn said...

Rumor is Proctor makes out with the camera. Sick, huh?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger hannah said...

here's the deal, if you could never use the words 'make out' and 'proctor' in the same sentence again that would be greeeaaaaat.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Josh said...

No, it was "make love to the camera."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home